The intervention for the care of senior citizens offers a comprehensive approach towards multi-dimensional needs of the lonely and aged.Nitya Foundation Helpage’s “adopt a granny/ grand dad programe”.periodic health check up camps are organized for the senior citizens in operational areas. Get-togethers or older people are arranged on important occasions and festivals.
Hundred of senior citizens participated in the rally taken out on the occasion of international senior citizens Day on 1st October.
Innovative program byNitya Foundation for the elderly who already spent their most of the valuable time of life for the sake of protection & growth of the family, society & nation.
We, the members of a voluntary organization feel the poor vulnerable status of respected elderly citizens and hence come with the program with ‘no loss no profit’ basis to serve the respected.
A. General / Routine assistance:
1. Keep trail of Maid/Milkman/House help/Washer man/Ironman/Guard/Driver etc.
(Keep their phone number handy and talk with them on monthly/regular need basis, so they do the regular work with discipline, for which they have been assigned.)
2. Scheduled medicine for the month to be bought/brought.
3. Weekly get together to be arranged, so that bondage among the members increased.
4. Monthly routine health checkup will be organized (General Examination & consultation will be free, blood test & further treatment will be guided & followed up. Who are already under treatment, those cases also will be reviewed & advised accordingly
B. Emergency assistance:
1. The assistance unit will be open for 24X7 hours, all days in months & year and health related problem will be taken care of, i.e. shifting to hospital etc
2. Problem created by an unknown/outsider, ie. Forceful entry into house, physical abuse etc will be taken care of to resolve with help of local police.
C. Special assistance:
1. Give company upto rail-bus station or to receive someone from station, whiles a where.
2. Accompany the members for a scheduled program/party etc.
D. Other activities:
1. Sending good wishes & symbolic celebrating of birthday, marriage ceremony etc.
2. Monthly or Bi-monthly outing for a day or two (contribution based, on actual)
1. One room at local control unit will be modified as ‘common room’ with basic facilities, i.e. papers, magazine & playing equipments so that members can gather easily to spend quality time, which will be open from 10am-10pm.
2. Arrange ambulance for carrying sick persons to hospital & dead persons for crimination.
3. Arrange vehicle/driver on demand for the members.
We are the nation's largest and most influential grassroots environmental organizationtrud exerci tation
"Nitya Foundation is a Organization who helps Poor."
"I am thankful to Nitya Foundation and thier team for kind help for the placement of the Minority Girls"